Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Dreamtime Tour - Tokyo

Where do I start?
Just arrived back from Tokyo today & feeling like I need a another holiday to recover from my week in Japan.
If you have never been, you are missing out on the coolest city I have ever been to. The boys there are super fresh, & the girls are even fresher. The shopping is mouth watering & the nightlife is almost as good as the food. Its like flying 9 hours to the future. I will try & sort through my collection to bring you my experience as I know I have not been keeping up with keep moving.

First up I must shout out Hoodrat & Doom from the Bang Gang for getting my ass over there. Big shouts to all my nonsense ninjas who kept the crew deep as fuck. John Bobby Beullens for showing mad love to 10 drunk aussies. Urthboy & Elgusto for a dope night of sushi & beer, NIKE japan for inviting us down to their design studio / sample office to show us all the latest creations & hooking us the fuck up. Dex Pistols & Low Brow for helping us abuse our brain, Vocal from the Teriyaki Boys for some mad hook ups & all the other people we met along the way, much much love.

Ok Guess I will start off with some footage from the Nike studio. Peep the unreleased room & Jovi Bear customing some Air Mac 90s. Sorry you missed this one Bouch . . .


© keep moving

Sticker art is everywhere in Tokyo. I also noticed some established graffers up around the place. Here is my photos . . .
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

© keep moving



Hoodrat & Doom perform at the warehouse Tokyo.


© keep moving



Urthboy & elgusto rockin the mac store in tokyo


© keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment