Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GZA - LIQUID SWORDS 2009


Hailing from Brooklyn, New York, and one of the founding members of the mighty Wu-Tang Clan, GZA has mastery of the mic and metaphoric multi-layered lyrics that are often touted by critics as his rap names implies: Genius. The GZA hits the stage at the metro tonight at 10:30pm get your tickets HERE.

"I always argue with a lot of people. They ask me for my top rappers, and he's always on my list. I mean, the GZA inspired me. And if I inspired a whole generation, they say, through my music production... he might be one of the biggest musical influences I ever had, and I was proud he was being recognized for it." - RZA

DOORS-8PM
RO SHAM BO- 8.00-9.30PM
K1 9.30-10.00PM
RO SHAM BO 10.00-10.30PM
GZA 10.30-11.30/CLOSE



keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment