Friday, November 13, 2009

BANG GANG 12s CD LAUNCH PARTY TONIGHT

Gone are the golden days of those epic BANG GANG Moulin Rouge party's that ruled in all ways possible & breathed rum smelling life into the Sydney club scene. It was defiently a high water mark, the energy you felt walking into that place is something I doubt I will experience again. I even remember quiting my saturday job to attend without the reality of work looming over my shoulder. Good times, great classic hits.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Many brain cells later it time to do it again, details above. Do what feels right & cancel any plans for tomorrow morning, visit your dealer & meet at the civic hotel tonight.



You might even want to buy their new tshirt so you can say; been their, done that, brought the tshirt. Get one & become somewhat cooler.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
exclusively from the Modshop

DOWNLOAD – BANGGANG TRIPLE J MIXUP – MIXED BY DOOM & HOODRAT

keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment