Thursday, February 18, 2010

GOTA GET UP TO GET DOWN

Gentlemen - and we are all gentlemen here I hope, that being the Club rules - I am afraid I must bring before your attention a matter of obnoxious concern and befuddlement to the senior members of the Club. To wit, the recent exertions of Gen. Sir Luke Wilson to attend work rather that Join Us at Playground Weekender tomorrow . . .

God's bollocks and hell hound pizzles, gentlemen, this will not stand! Stay strong my true party gentleman, consistency is vital & foresight is key, the prize is close.

Fetch me my hawk.


In other news; I enjoyed this street art film by KNOX featuring six of the top street artists in America - Faile, Skewville, Mike De Feo, Dan Witz, Espo and Tiki Jay One.
Familiar urges to get up have since returned in a big way. Its not like they ever leave but the cycle has run its course & the time to go big has returned, 'MOVEMENT UNITE'.

keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment