Monday, March 22, 2010

THE DOG WALKING INCIDENT

So i'm walking down the street with my dog today. Guy at the end of the street is going to stop me & ask for money. I know he's going to. I can just tell. He has that look. That half-crafty, I can see you & you can see me & I can see you seeing me but let's all pretend otherwise look. For some reason it sets my teeth on edge & I deploy my own look. This gaunt, forbidding, slightly deranged expression I developed over the five years I lived around Kings Cross. Very much your angry loner, gun nut with a tiny dog survivalist look. A great look for getting seats to yourself on the train & warding off the advances of hookers, spruikers, christians & beggers.
I hadn't used it in a year. Maybe I was rusty. It had no impact on this guy at all so I gave him a few silver coins & shuffled home to watch things I am interested in on the interwebs. Here are some of those things.












keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment