Monday, December 14, 2009

WINGE & MUSIC - THE REALITY ON A PAINFUL MONDAY

Hello, friends, colleagues, miscellaneous associates, and bitter, regretful, former partners now comfort-eating their way towards the local coronary care department. I realize my blog game has not been at it's usual impressive level but in my defense it is peak silly season & silliness must take a front seat to any interweb pastimes. Right now I should be browsing David Jones for hand creams for my Aunty Marg & Nail polish for my sister. They were good enough to remember my pathetic presents last year & had the foresight to suggest things they actually need, I have no idea what my other family members will receive. Then there are friends who are thoughtful enough to get you something & insanely generous girlfriends who have spent something equal to the NASA budget - aarrgh im starting to feel the pressure. What about baby Jesus people? When did this xmas become a glorified shopping spree? Send me lists friends & family, it's a grave mistake leaving this burden to me & don't say I didn't warn you.
Anywho enough of this - lets watch the brand new Hilltop Hoods clip - The Light You Burned Featuring Trials from 2009 album titled 'State of the Art'.



Whoah that was weird. I was so busy trying to follow the story I hardly noticed the track. Whatever I have enough respect for them to post their new shit.

www.hilltophoods.com

keep moving

No comments:

Post a Comment